From soup to nuts, as much or as little as you need. DOF provides organizations with a unified solution covering Connectivity, Communications, and Security that can be fully managed for you with the support to ensure you never have to solve your technical challenges without backup.
What We Offer
Managed Service Offerings, as much or as little as you need.
- Access Points
- VOIP solutions include
- Desktop phones
- Unified solutions for multiple offices
- Mobile friendly solutions for Remote Staff
- 911-enablement for location sharing & rapid response
- Email Security
- Back-up as a Service (BaaS)
- Disaster Recovery (DRaaS)
- Extended Detection and Response (XDRaaS)
- Physical Security
- Cloud hosted, AI-powered security cameras
- Bronze Support (Network Management & Monitoring)
- Silver Support (Bronze + Managed EDR)
- Gold Support (Silver + Managed SOC)
- Platinum (Gold + Managed SOAR)
Several types of risk audits and assessments can be used to evaluate the cybersecurity of a network:
- Vulnerability assessments: These assessments identify and evaluate potential vulnerabilities in a network, such as weak passwords, unpatched software, or outdated hardware.
- Threat assessments: These assessments identify and evaluate potential threats to a network, such as malware, phishing attacks, or hackers.
- Risk assessments: These assessments combine vulnerability and threat assessments to identify and evaluate the overall risks to a network's cybersecurity.
- Compliance assessments: These assessments evaluate a network's compliance with relevant cybersecurity regulations and standards, such as the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) or the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).